Welcome to 12th Annual
Great Lakes Women's Business Conference
The 12th Annual Great Lakes Women’s Business Conference is a great resource to propel your business forward. This is a chance to achieve 6 months of sales prospecting in 2 days as well as learn leadership and sales strategies that will serve you all year long.This conference will address the needs of both aspiring and established business owners and will deliver strategies for succeeding in a highly competitive market.Special procurement opportunities are available for WBENC certified women business enterprises at the event.
• Networking with women business owners and conference attendees
• Attend valuable workshops that will assist in strengthening and growing your business
• Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with the WBEC – Great Lakes
• Opportunities to meet and develop relationships with supplier diversity and purchasing representatives from corporations, public institutions and government entities.
• Expand your knowledge of the Women’s Business Enterprise Council – Great Lakes services.
• Learn about the full range of benefits that WBE certification can provide
Who Should Attend?
• Certified WBE’s
• Women business owners
• Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations, public institutions and government entities
• Supporters and partners of WBEC – Great Lakes
• Women who are interested in starting their own businesses