Great Lakes Women's Business Conference
The 2020 Great Lakes Women's Business Conference brings together 1,000+ certified women-owned businesses from around the country, corporate and government supplier diversity and procurement professionals. The conference addresses the needs of emerging and established business owners. It delivers strategies for growing your business through engagement with major corporations and government entities, dynamic networking, and executive-level workshops. The Business Conference is an exceptional opportunity for certified women-owned businesses to leverage their certifications.
- Build meaningful relationships with purchasing representatives and women business owners.
- Experience the impressive network of corporations and organizations that partner with the Great Lakes Women's Business Council.
- Virtual Matchmaker - meet one-on-one with purchasing representatives at WEmatch (invitation only).
- Attend professional-level educational workshops that will assist in growing your leadership skills and business.
- Participate in WEpitch contest.
- Complete six months of sales prospecting in two days.
Who Should Attend
- WBENC Certified Women's Business Owners.
- Supplier diversity and purchasing representatives of corporations, public institutions, and government entities.
- Partners of Great Lakes Women's Business Council.
- Women who are interested in growing their business.
More Information to Come
Please check back for registration, speakers and workshops.